[edgtf_highlight background_color=”#fee12a” color=”#333333″]Entry Requirements:[/edgtf_highlight]
1. Matric/Grade 12 pass certificate or equivalent (matriculation exemption not required)
2. Demonstrable written and verbal English communication skills
(course content currently delivered in English only)
3. Access to a computer for 8 – 10 hours per week.
4. Access to wifi or an average of 4GB of data per week.
5. Demonstrable experience in activism, community organization, film production, organizational communications, or film curation and/or a relevant qualification.
6. Please note that this is not a practical filmmaking course.
INSTRUCTION: Please complete ALL the questions on the form and click to submit. We will contact you once we have received your application.